The texture and tenderness of udon noodles lend an authentic flavor to any dish. The easy to cook Hana Brand Hoshima Udon and Hana Brand Jumbo Udon that is packaged with an easy to use soup base are just a few examples of how our products have been chosen for their convenience for consumers. Issine Brand Odeng Set has been carefully chosen for its flavor, appearance and ease of use in a variety of ways. Assi Brand Mixed Seafood contains squid, octopus, mussels, scallops, and shrimp. It is convenient for use in seafood stews, seafood pancakes, and many other dishes that call for seafood.
- Soak whole clams in a brine. Rinse shrimp in a brine.
- Set into largish sizes. Briefly place each piece in boiling water.
- Slice green onion on the bias and remove the soft leaves form a chrysanthemum for use.
- Place whole clams in a pot of boiling water. When the clams open up, remove them from the water. Pour the water through a strainer and add soy sauce and refined rice wine to create a soup base.
- Boil Udon.
- In the water the clams were cooked in, add the shrimp and udon noodles. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the green onion and chrysanthemum and allow the soup to boil a little longer.
- As a quick serving suggestion, try using prepared mixed seafood.
Korean Seafood Pancakes
We prepared seafood and green onion pancakes that are delicious and nostalgic no matter when you eat them.
For 2 sheets
*Green Onion: 2 bunchs
*Oyster: 1/2 cup
*Shrimp: 1/2 cup
*clam meat: 1/2 cup
*One Cheongyang(Korean hot) Pepper
*One red pepper
*Some cooking oil
*Appropriate amount dough ingredients
*pancake powder: 2 cups
*seafood blanched water 2 cups
Soy sauce ingredients
*Soy sauce: 2 tbsp
*cooking wine: 1 tbsp
*vinegar: 1 tbsp
1. Peel the squid and cut them into small pieces. Shake and wash the shrimp, oyster and clam meat in salt water.
2. Put 2 cups of water and a little salt in a pot, and when it boils, add the trimmed seafood and briefly blanch for about 30 seconds. (Do not throw away the water in which the seafood was boiled, cool it separately and prepare it for use as a dough ingredient)
3. Trim and wash the chives. If the head of the chives is thick, cut them in half and cut them to fit the length of the frying pan. Cut the red pepper and Cheongyang pepper diagonally.
4. Mix the dough ingredients in a bowl (large concave bowl), add a little salt to the eggs and beat them to make egg water.
5. Grease a heated pan with plenty of oil, and spread a ladleful of dough into a round shape. Spread the chives evenly on top of it, put the seafood on top, and lightly sprinkle the batter.
6. Fry the front and back sides until golden brown, place cheongyang peppers, red peppers, and egg wash on one side, turn over and cook, then turn off the heat.
7. It is even more delicious if you put the seafood pancake on a plate and eat it with dark soy sauce. (You can also mix chopped Cheongyang pepper and finely chopped onion with soy sauce ingredients.)