Pan fried Beltfish is a delicious and easy to prepare Asian staple that will delight your family and friends. How simple is it exactly? You only need three ingredients to prepare this classic delight that will melt in your mouth. Sometimes less is indeed more, and the simple preparation and ingredient list of Pan fried Beltfish allows the flavor of the fish itself to really sing. To get Beltfish and other delicious ingredients to cook Asian recipes, stop by Lotte Plaza. If you want to learn more about preparing Pan fried Beltfish, read on.
What You Need To Cook Pan Fried Beltfish
This three ingredient dish is cheap and easy to prepare. All you need is a one pound Beltfish, which can be found in most Asian grocery stores in the fast food section, and the other two ingredients can be purchased almost anywhere. besides the Beltfish, all you need is a teaspoon of salt and four tablespoons of vegetable oil. There is a good chance you already have most of what you need to make this dish already in your kitchen.
About The Recipe
This seafood recipe requires about ten minutes of prep time with an overnight marinade, cooks in about 20 minutes, and yields four servings.
Pan Fried Beltfish Cooking Directions
- Cut the Beltfish into 2 inch long pieces.
- Sprinkle one teaspoon of salt evenly on all of the pieces of fish.
- It is best to let the fish marinate in the salt overnight for the best results.
- When you are ready to cook the fish, rinse it with water and make sure it is completely dry.
- In a non-stick cooking pan, add your vegetable oil, turn the heat to medium, and wait for the pan to be nice and hot before adding your fish.
- Place the slices of fish in your pan, making sure that they are evenly spaced. Then cover the pan.
- Fry each side for four to five minutes, or until the Beltfish skin is golden brown.
Then you will be ready to enjoy this delicious dish! Note that Beltfish has a very strong smell, so make sure that your kitchen has enough ventilation before you pan fry it.
Visit Us At Lotte Plaza Market Today
Lotte Plaza Market is your one stop shop for all of your Asian groceries. With more than 10 locations in Maryland and Virginia, this growing market is always expanding and opening new markets to better serve our customers. Opened since 1976, our goal has always been to provide the best customer service and groceries to our customers. For answers to all of your questions, email us at LottePlaza.com.